Thursday, March 31, 2016

New Prayer Post and New App

New post to "Praying Abba" in WordPress can be found here: https://prayingabba.wordpress.com/2016/03/31/you-are-with-us-here-and-now/


By the way, this post to my Blog Directory is the first time I'm using a new (to me) app on my Surface.  The app is called Net Writer and it can be used to post to several different blog providers.  I'm using it on my Surface because blogging on Blogger works best on Google Chrome but I haven't yet wanted to add the GC browser to my Surface.  Whenever I use Blogger on Windows (10) I get a message that there might be problems with Blogger.  So I've been looking for an app such as this (Net Writer).  After I've used it a while I'll evaluate how much I like it.

Or I might just only write on Blogger when I'm on my laptop. 

Writing on WordPress via Windows works just fine.

I wish I had one small-ish device that could do everything really well.  I don't know if I would really enjoy the physical experience of anything smaller than my Surface Pro.  I think want I'm wanting is a very small yet very powerful laptop.  And I want it to be able to run anything, plus play cds!!!

Ha, ha.  I like exploring new technology, but I have a hard time letting go of old favorites!

No comments: