Friday, September 16, 2016

Anthoblogs

Most of my public blogs written via WordPress can be found re-posted on Chez ML.
By this point I have found I really do like working with WordPress better than Blogger, however, I still have many anthology-blogs on Blogger that I want to keep, so I continue to explore what I can do on Blogger.  These "anthology-blogs" are various collections mostly for my own enjoyment and reference, but many of them are published as public and can be found on search engines.  They are as follows:

MLz Jokes
-- a list of my favorite jokes and links to the sources where I first found them.

MLz Quotary
-- a collection of inspirational quotes, occasionally with minimal commentary as to why I find them special.

MLz Favorite Poetry
-- a wide range of preferred poems, except at the moment I am transcribing my mother's collection.

MLz Hymns
-- my favorite hymns, sometimes with commentary.

MLz Listening Journal
-- log of my listening; mostly classical.

MLz Etudes
-- my own experiments.

MLz Image Inventory
-- collection of images for use in my blogs.

Sunny Viewer
-- photos from home.

Lucy and Baba Yaga
-- fairy tales and myths.

and of course, this one:
MLz Blog Directory
-- any blog-source I find remarkable, plus re-posting of my own.

I dub them "Anthoblogs."

No comments: